First Day of Prime Minister's Visit to South Korea
First day of Prime Minister Boyko Borissov's visit to South Korea.
In Seoul, Borissov will deliver a wreath at the Seoul National Cemetery, where hundreds of thousands of Koreans are buried, who gave their lives in the Korean and Vietnam War national independence movement.
The Prime Minister will also visit the Hyundai Research Center in Huasong, as well as the Taekwondo World Headquarters.
In the course of his visit, Borissov will meet with Prime Minister of the Republic of Korea Lee Wan-koo and President Moon Jae-in.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Ministry of Foreign Affairs: Bulgarian Citizens should Hastily Leave Russia
- » Bulgaria’s MFA: The so-called Referendums in Ukraine will Not be Recognized
- » The Bulgarian Embassy in Kyiv is Working Again
- » US Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for Central and Eastern Europe Robin Dunnigan Visits Bulgaria
- » President Radev: Bulgaria will Once Again stand in Solidarity with Fraternal Macedonia
- » Bulgaria’s President: We will Sign Important Partnership Agreements with the UAE