France, Britain and Germany Have Blamed Iran for the Attack in Saudi Arabia
France, Britain and Germany have blamed Iran for the attack in Saudi Arabia.
The leaders of the three countries met at the UN to coordinate their crisis strategy with Tehran. Paris, Berlin and London are participating in the 2015 agreement on Iran's nuclear program and are trying to save the deal by reducing tensions between the United States and Iran. Saudi Arabia and Washington also blame Iran for the September 14 attack. Tehran denies involvement.
Iranian-backed Yemeni rebels took responsibility for the attack. Analysts, however, believe that the cruise missiles that were used, did not have such a range in order to be fired from Yemen.
- » Erdogan: NATO Left Turkey Alone against Terrorism
- » More than 300 Refugees and Migrants Have Been Transferred from the Island of Lesbos to Athens
- » Trump Will Publish a Transcript of his Conversation with Zelensky
- » Boeing Expects the 737 MAX to Be Back in January
- » Denmark Will Temporarily Resume Border Checks at the Border with Sweden
- » Turkey: We Are not a Hotel for Islamic State Jihadists!