Maya Manolova Promised the Digitalization of Sofia Municipality
Maya Manolova presented her management program as candidate for mayor of Sofia. It contains 23 measures. The former Ombudsman promised a clean and green capital, as well as a digitalization of the Metropolitan Municipality. The candidate for mayor of the capital announced that she will manage transparently and make a complete revision of Toplofikatsiya Sofia and the municipal companies.
To ease the traffic in Sofia, Manolova would take away the parking privileges of VIP employees. Manolova herself and the municipal staff would travel by public transport.
"To make our capital not just a city of economic opportunity, a political and cultural centre. To make it a modern, European capital. A clean city, a green city, a respectable city, a city without periphery, a city of youth, a city with energy and with prospects for development, ” Manolova listed some of her priorities.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend