President Rumen Radev Met with th US Ambassador to Bulgaria Justin Friedman
President Rumen Radev held a meeting with the Acting US Ambassador to Bulgaria Justin Friedman.
During the meeting, topics of common interest were discussed like the fight against corruption and the rule of law in Bulgaria, the modernization of the Bulgarian Army, as well as the forthcoming visit of the Bulgarian President to the United States to participate in the 74th session of the UN General Assembly.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Merkel Received Document for Dismissal from the Post Chancellor of Germany
- » Caretaker Interior Minister: A Minister under Premier Borissov was Paid by a Drug Trafficker
- » Erdogan Cancelled his Decision to Declare Ambassadors of 10 Western Countries Persona Non Grata
- » The European Commission Started an Evaluation of the Bulgarian Recovery Plan
- » Sudan: Growing Fears of a Military Coup Occurring At the Moment
- » Erdogan is Expelling Ambassadors of United States, Germany, France and Seven other Countries