Ministry of Interior: Migration Pressure in the Region is Increasing
,,In just a day, 440 people crossed the Turkish-Greek border illegally'', Interior Minister Mladen Marinov said.
Migration pressure in the region is increasing, Interior Minister Mladen Marinov said during parliamentary scrutiny on Friday. According to the Interior Ministry, only by 11 o'clock today, 440 people crossed the Turkish-Greek border illegally and were captured.
Prime Minister Boyko Borissov also commented on this, adding that our country continues bilateral negotiations both in the region and at the level of the European Union.
Bulgaria insists on receiving more funding from Brussels to protect its national borders in the next budgetary period. The reason - our country is an external border of the European Union.
The new community budget is expected to be adopted next year.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » American Soldiers are coming to Bulgaria to Defend NATO's Eastern Flank
- » Bulgarian Defense Minister: There is Real Danger that within 3-4 years We will Not be Able to Carry Out our Combat Duty Alone
- » Bulgaria is 67th in terms of Military Power. Who in the World is First?
- » Bulgaria will Repair its MiG-29 Fighters in Poland
- » Bulgarian Interior Minister: Migrant Pressure has Increased, but there are No Conditions for Concern
- » Bulgarian Defense Minister: 34 million dollars in Compensation have been agreed due to the Delay of F-16