Bulgaria Is among the Countries Which Attracted Most Funds under the Juncker Investment Plan
Bulgaria is fourth in the ranking of EU countries attracting financing under the Juncker Investment Plan, BNR reported.
The ranking of the European Commission places the EU member states according to the ratio between the financial resource attracted by the states under the Juncker Plan and their gross domestic product. Greece, Estonia and Portugal occupy the first three positions. So far, EUR 80 billion was allotted under the Juncker Investment Plan to all EU members.
Bulgaria attracted EUR 472 million, which is expected to trigger EUR 2.4 billion in total investments, the report reads.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » How to Launch a Small Business in Today’s Economic Climate
- » "Economist": A Recession in Europe is Inevitable, Bulgaria will be among the Most Affected
- » Bulgaria: Already in the Autumn we will see the first Increases in Interest Rates for New Loans
- » Fed: Inflation remains “Too High”
- » Economic Challenges weigh on the European Investment Activity recorded in Q2 2022
- » The IMF Downgraded its Forecasts for the Growth of the World Economy