The US Is Suing Edward Snowden over his Book
The United States has filed a lawsuit against former US National Security Agency (NSA) aide Edward Snowden. According to the prosecution, his memoir violates the confidentiality agreements signed with him by the NSA and the CIA, BTA reports.
In 2013, Snowden revealed classified documents for mass monitoring of communications and the Internet in the United States.
The US Department of Justice has indicated that Snowden published his book, Permanent Record, without submitting it to the intelligence services for a review before its release.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 130 of the Invasion of Ukraine: The Last Bastion in the East may Fall
- » North Macedonia’s Foreign Minister: The Macedonian Language will become Official in the EU
- » Day 129 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv accused Russia of shelling Snake Island with Phosphorus Bombs
- » Google will Delete the Location of Women who visited Abortion Clinics in the US
- » NATO and the EU Fully Support Bulgaria after the Expulsion of 70 Russian Diplomats
- » Day 128 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Casualties in Odessa after Rocket Attack