Epic Saga: Amazon's The Lord of the Rings Series Filming Will Begin in New Zealand
New Zealand will once again be Middle-earth. Amazon begins filming the series "The Lord of the Rings". The new TV show will be based on Tolkien's novel.
“As we searched for the location in which we could bring to life the primordial beauty of the Second Age of Middle-earth, we knew we needed to find somewhere majestic, with pristine coasts, forests, and mountains, that also is a home to world-class sets, studios, and highly skilled and experienced craftspeople and other staff,” showrunners and executive producers J.D. Payne and Patrick McKay said in a statement.
The series will unfold in times before the much-anticipated series in the famous movie series "The Lord of the Rings" by director Peter Jackson.
The production will air on Amazon's streaming service, seeking success similar to the hit Game of Thrones.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: There are 34 Active Fires in the Country, the Situation in Most Places is Under Control
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1,636 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » The Extinguishing of Fires all over Bulgaria Continues - “Maritsa” Highway will be Closed
- » Bulgaria: No more Masks in Some Places from Tomorrow - See Where they Remain Mandatory
- » Which are the Most Popular but Expensive Destinations to Study Abroad
- » Bulgaria: A Landslide on the Beach in Albena Buried a Man and a Woman - They are Alive