There Will be New Parliamentary Elections in Spain on November 10th
Spain holds parliamentary elections on November 10th.
Spanish Socialist leader Pedro Sanchez failed to get enough support in parliament to become prime minister again. On the other side, King Felipe VI announced that he would not be proposing another prime ministerial candidate, thus paving the way for a new vote.
On April 28, Pedro Sanchez's Socialist Party received the most votes, but not enough to form a majority.
- » Croatia's Chief State Attorney Resigns
- » Bulgaria Allocates BGN 200,000 for Albania
- » The EU has Imposed Additional Sanctions on Syria
- » Pompeo: Kosovo's Independence is Crucial to the Stability of the Region
- » Albania Hopes to Raise EUR 400 Million to Recover from the Earthquake
- » Albania to Receive € 3m Donation from the Netherlands to Deal with Powerful Earthquake Damage