There Will be New Parliamentary Elections in Spain on November 10th
Spain holds parliamentary elections on November 10th.
Spanish Socialist leader Pedro Sanchez failed to get enough support in parliament to become prime minister again. On the other side, King Felipe VI announced that he would not be proposing another prime ministerial candidate, thus paving the way for a new vote.
On April 28, Pedro Sanchez's Socialist Party received the most votes, but not enough to form a majority.
- » The EU Is Launching a Lawsuit against the UK for Refusing to Nominate a Commissioner-Designate
- » Donald Tusk: UK Will Become a "Second-Rate Player" after Brexit
- » The EU Is Stepping up its Defense and Security Efforts
- » Erdogan: Turkey Could Suspend EU Membership Talks
- » Belarus Must Abolish the Death Penalty in order to Become a Member of the European Council
- » The European Council to Impose Sanctions over Turkish Drilling Operations near Cyprus