An Electronic Labor Exchange Platform Will Start Operating on the European Labor Day
The European Labor Day will be celebrated in Bulgaria with an electronic labor exchange in Sofia, organized by the Employment Agency. It will be opened by Zornitsa Rusinova, Deputy Minister of Labor and Social Policy.
Without the need for on-site presence, the online job market will enable jobseekers and employers across Europe to communicate for free.
Carrying out the online labor exchange is an innovative approach for Bulgaria, and the aim is to attract the interest to Bulgarian employers both from the Bulgarian workforce and from Bulgarians living and working abroad, but who wish to return to Bulgaria.
15 European countries who are looking for Bulgarian workforce in various fields have already registered on the platform. They stated the vacancies on the platform, detailing both the terms and the payment.
Jobseekers can also, through registration on the platform, familiarize themselves with the proposals and, if approved, will be invited to participate in an online interview. Today, real-time audiovisual communication will be possible.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Council of Ministers: BGN 20 Million Help Per Month for Working Families with Children in Bulgaria
- » Protests in Bulgaria, Day 34: New Blockade, Protesters Throw Tomatoes and Green Balls of Paint
- » Australia's Northern Territory To Be Closed to Visitors For a Further 18 Months
- » Mandatory PCR Tests in Finland After 24 Skopjie Passengers Tested Positive for COVID-19
- » Spot on the Beach in Rio de Janeiro Only by App Reservation
- » Bulgaria: No PCR Test Requirements for Arrivals From the UAE