The New Biovet Peshtera Plant Opens Today
A new factory for the production of pharmaceutical products and feed additives opens the Biovet Peshtera at this time. The total investment is BGN 300 million.
The plant will create more than 200 new jobs for highly qualified staff. About 1/3 of the investment was funded by a Junker plan loan in 2018.
Biovet is a leading European manufacturer and marketer of medicated and nutritional feed additives, enzymes, bulk active substances and pharmaceuticals for animal productivity and health.
The company offers intermediates, active ingredients and medicines for the human pharmaceuticals industry.
We also provide enzymes, enzyme complexes and other ingredients for the baking, wine, brewing, detergents, and textiles industries.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Specialized Companies from the Netherlands and Bulgarian Agri-Producers partner in doubling Bulgaria’s Fruit and Vegetables production
- » Belgrade: The EU adopted the first package of Sanctions against Serbia
- » ITA Airways: Direct Flights between Sofia and Rome
- » Ethereum and Monero: Which Project Is More Ecologically Friendly?
- » France has filled its Gas Storages to 100%
- » A Global Manufacturer from the Automotive Industry will invest in Bulgaria