Presidents of Turkey, Russia and Iran Meet in Ankara
Presidents of Turkey, Russia and Iran meet in Ankara today. The tripartite meeting of the so-called Astana format will discuss the situation in Syria, and in particular the situation in the northern province of Idlib.
It is the last large territory under the control of armed insurgents.
At the same time, a car bomb exploded near a hospital in a city in northwestern Syria. At least 11 people have died. The attack came close to the Turkish border. No one has yet claimed responsibility for the attack.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » US Congresswoman does not rule out sanctions against Bulgaria over North Macedonia
- » Bulgarian PM on his future visit to North Macedonia: I come with readiness for a new beginning
- » 30 years ago Bulgaria was first in the world to recognize the independence of North Macedonia
- » American expert: It depends on Bulgaria whether it wants to return to Russian control
- » US Embassy in Sofia: We have Not Raised the Question of the "Macedonian Minority"
- » Bulgaria Reaffirms its United Position on North Macedonia