A 5.6-Magnitude Earthquake Registered Off the Coast of the Philippines
A 5.6-magnitude earthquake was registered off the coast of the Philippines, BTA reported, citing the European-Mediterranean Seismological Centre. There are no reports of casualties and destruction so far.
The epicentre was 365 kilometres west of Davao City with a population of 1.2 million people. The depth of the quake was 40 kilometres.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Poachers Killed One of the Rarest Birds in Bulgaria
- » Two People Have Been Infected With COVID-19 by a Mink
- » Bulgarian State Railways Signed a Contract with Siemens
- » Lake Varna: Tons of Dead Fish at the Shore, What is the Reason?
- » The Sun Has Not Been This Quiet Since the Ice Age
- » Emergency Declared in Michigan - Two Dams Have Breached