BSP to Decide whether to Support Maya Manolova as Mayor of Sofia
BSP decides whether to support Maya Manolova as mayor of Sofia. The party's city organization is expected to discuss and adopt the organization's election platform for the local elections.
By now, it is clear that most party structures are lending their support to Manolova. She herself was promoted by the Initiative Committee after resigning as Ombudsman. The list of BSP for Bulgaria municipal councillors will also be arranged.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » "Mediana": GERB leads with nearly 10% over “We Continue the Change” in Early Election Survey
- » Bulgaria will Not Recognize the Referendums in Ukraine
- » The Army has Increased the Intelligence and Surveillance in the Eastern Part of Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Partial State of Emergency Declared due to Migrant Pressure
- » Bulgaria’s MFA: The so-called Referendums in Ukraine will Not be Recognized
- » Bulgarian Politician: Only our Party can Normalize Relations with Russia