BSP to Decide whether to Support Maya Manolova as Mayor of Sofia
BSP decides whether to support Maya Manolova as mayor of Sofia. The party's city organization is expected to discuss and adopt the organization's election platform for the local elections.
By now, it is clear that most party structures are lending their support to Manolova. She herself was promoted by the Initiative Committee after resigning as Ombudsman. The list of BSP for Bulgaria municipal councillors will also be arranged.
- » MFA: No Data For Bulgarians Affected by the Floods in Northern Greece
- » Prime Minister Borisov Met with the Greek Minister For Migration Policy
- » Rosen Zhelyazkov Discusses Mobility Package with EU Ministers in Brussels
- » Ministry of Interior: Migration Pressure in the Region is Increasing
- » PM Boyko Borissov Comments the Change in the Position of the Bulgarian Government on Belene NPP
- » Russian President Vladimir Putin Will Visit Bulgaria