Deputy Foreign Minister Emilia Kraleva Was Relieved of Her Post in order to Accept a Position in the UN Office
Emilia Kraleva was relieved of her post as Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs by order of the Prime Minister Boyko Borissov.
Tomorrow, Kraleva will assume the post of Permanent Representative of the Republic of Bulgaria to the UN Office, the OSCE negotiations and forums and international organizations in Vienna.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Yanev Caretaker Bulgarian Government –Tasks Ahead
- » Bulgaria’s Caretaker Foreign Minister Will Not Change Stand on North Macedonia
- » Israel Declares State of Emergency as Fights Erupt in Jewish-Arab City of Lod
- » Bulgaria Strongly Condemns Hamas Rocket Attacks on Israel
- » Bulgaria: Boyko Borissov Passed Baton to Stefan Yanev, Journalists Not Allowed to Swearing-in Ceremony
- » Over 1,000 Rockets Fired at Israel from Gaza Since Start of Escalation