Ministry of the Interior: There May Be Traffic Flow Problems in the Capital Today
Traffic may be obstructed in the capital on Tuesday, the Interior Ministry reported.
In connection with the allowed protest rallies scheduled for today, September 10, the Interior Ministry informs the residents and guests of Sofia of possible traffic difficulties in some sections, as follows:
At 5 pm - in the area of Independence Square (Largo) and Al. Battenberg. "
At 6 pm - the area of the Sofia Court House, the procession will follow the route Vitosha Blvd. - Patriarch Evtimiy Blvd. - Vasil Levski Blvd. - the National Assembly.
At 6.30 pm - in the area of Tsarigradsko Shose Blvd. and the intersections with Pavel Krasov and Dimitar Peshev Streets.
- » 338 COVID-19 Infected in Bulgaria, 8 Death Cases
- » Sixth Coronavirus Victim in Bulgaria, the Number of those Infected has Reached 331
- » On Sunday, March 29, Bulgarians will Move to the Daylight Saving Time
- » Bulgaria: Second Death from COVID-19 in the Last 24 Hours
- » 78-year-old UK Citizen was Discharged from the Hospital of Blagoevgrad
- » The 2020 Earth Hour will be Marked Online due the Covid-19 Pandemic