Ministry of the Interior: There May Be Traffic Flow Problems in the Capital Today
Traffic may be obstructed in the capital on Tuesday, the Interior Ministry reported.
In connection with the allowed protest rallies scheduled for today, September 10, the Interior Ministry informs the residents and guests of Sofia of possible traffic difficulties in some sections, as follows:
At 5 pm - in the area of Independence Square (Largo) and Al. Battenberg. "
At 6 pm - the area of the Sofia Court House, the procession will follow the route Vitosha Blvd. - Patriarch Evtimiy Blvd. - Vasil Levski Blvd. - the National Assembly.
At 6.30 pm - in the area of Tsarigradsko Shose Blvd. and the intersections with Pavel Krasov and Dimitar Peshev Streets.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Sunday Times: Scientists in China Discovered a Virus Close to COVID-19 Seven Years Ago?
- » Bulgaria: Ministry of Interior Marks its Professional Holiday, Trade Union Protests Today, July 5
- » Bulgaria: Ticks Boom Across the Country
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Thunderstorms in Many Places in the Country on July 5
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 180 Newly Registered Cases on July 5, 5677 Total
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Summer Storms with Thunder and Hail, Sunny on the Black Sea