The Bulgarian Who Went Missing in Maidstone Was Found Dead
The unidentified body, discovered in Maidstone in May, is of a Bulgarian who was reported missing earlier this year, British police said.
The 39-year-old Nikola Georgiev of Maidstone was reported missing about 6 months ago. He was last spotted on Upper Stone Street in Maidstone around 8pm on Sunday March 17, "24 Hours" reported.
10 days later, police in Kent issued an appeal for information about the missing Nicholas and described him as a medium-sized man with short black hair. He was said to have ties to Brighton in Sussex, ITV News reported.
In April, detectives made another appeal, saying they wanted to speak with members of the local Bulgarian community who may know him and can provide information about his whereabouts. However, there was no result.
Kent police say officers were called to a property in Maidstone on Thursday (May 16th) after an unidentified body was found.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Two Bulgarians are among those detained in a Drug Cartel broken up by Europol
- » Bulgaria: The Husband of the Murdered 28-year-old Mother of Two Children faces 20 Years in Prison
- » Bulgaria: Young Mother of Two was found Dead – Husband has been Arrested
- » Bulgaria: 12 Immigrants from Syria were Detained in Sofia in a Car with Serbian Registration
- » Bulgarian Interior Minister: Migrant Traffickers Fly at 200 km/h – Our Police Cars can’t Catch them!
- » Greece detained Bulgarians for defrauding Elderly People for over 260,000 euros