Today is the Deadline For Submitting Bids For Cleaning Sofia
Today is the deadline for submitting bids to the Sofia Municipality for cleaning Sofia and collecting waste over the next 5 years.
Initially, the deadline was August 21, but after that it was extended. The total procurement amounted to BGN 430 million.
The territory of the Metropolitan Municipality is divided into seven cleaning zones. Each company can apply for a maximum of two zones. If there are appeals, the procedure may be delayed. The current contracts expire in the summer of 2020.
Sofia's garbage and the upcoming public procurement prompted a pre-election dispute between current mayor Yordanka Fandakova and her opponent, Maya Manolova.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Extraordinary Measures: Bulgaria Proposes Lockdown, Closes Schools, Restaurants, Malls
- » Sofia Ranks 13th by Air Pollution in the World
- » First Snow Will Fall over Bulgaria on 21 November
- » Bulgaria: BSP Proposes Progressive Income Tax and 10% Tax Rate for Incomes up to BGN 3,900
- » LIVE, Health Minister of Bulgaria: Either We Observe the Measures or Move to Stricter Ones
- » Bulgaria: BGN 15,000 Fine for Hiding Incomes Abroad