Maya Manolova is Expected to Resign as an Ombudsman of Bulgaria Today
Today, Maya Manolova is expected to resign as ombudsman and enter the race for mayor post in Sofia.
Manolova's nomination will be launched by an Initiative Committee. The BSP has not yet decided whether they will apply or support Maya Manolova.
Today, the Socialists will meet to discuss it. The National Council will approve some of the candidates for mayor of the party.
Maya Manolova announced yesterday that she will run for mayor of Sofia.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Caretaker Foreign Minister Will Not Change Stand on North Macedonia
- » Bulgaria: Boyko Borissov Passed Baton to Stefan Yanev, Journalists Not Allowed to Swearing-in Ceremony
- » LIVE: President Radev Introduces Caretaker Cabinet, Vows to Fight Vote-Buying
- » Who Is Stefan Yanev - New Bulgarian Caretaker Prime Minister?
- » World Wires on Bulgaria: Caretaker Cabinet Will Have to Tackle Pandemic, Ensure Fair Elections
- » Bulgaria: President Radev Dissolved 45th National Assembly, Snap Election Scheduled for 11 July