Maya Manolova is Expected to Resign as an Ombudsman of Bulgaria Today
Today, Maya Manolova is expected to resign as ombudsman and enter the race for mayor post in Sofia.
Manolova's nomination will be launched by an Initiative Committee. The BSP has not yet decided whether they will apply or support Maya Manolova.
Today, the Socialists will meet to discuss it. The National Council will approve some of the candidates for mayor of the party.
Maya Manolova announced yesterday that she will run for mayor of Sofia.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend