Massive Car Queues at Kulata Border Checkpoint
The traffic on the Bulgaria-Greece Kulata border checkpoint is very intensive over the last weekend.
Waiting at the border takes longer than usual which leads to massive car queues.
It is recommended for the drivers to drive very carefully.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: First Lady to Undergo Surgery for Cerebral Aneurysm
- » Bulgaria: Environment Row Erupts over Sozopol Beach
- » Countries Pause Johnson & Johnson Vaccine over Rare Blood Clots
- » Magnitude 5,3 Earthquake Rocks Turkey
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 2,944 Newly Infected, 127 Fatalities
- » Germany to Step on “Emergency Break” to Curb Third Wave of Coronavirus Infections