4.7 Magnitude Earthquake on the Richter Scale Registered in Bosnia and Herzegovina
An earthquake with a 4.7 magnitude on the Richter scale has been registered in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
The earthquake occurred at 15:01 local time with an epicentre 6 km north of Mramor and 89 km north of the capital Sarajevo, 10 km deep, according to the European Seismological Centre.
There are no data on casualties and material damage. Residents of the city of Mramor and the surrounding area commented that the earthquake was strongly felt for about 10 seconds.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather Today: Rain Showers over Eastern Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Light Rain in Some Places Today
- » Scientists: Last Summer was the Hottest in Europe
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Light Rains in the South and Maximum Temperatures between 20° and 25°C
- » Windy and Cloudy Tuesday in Bulgaria
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Windy with Variable Clouds Today