The Queen Approved Boris Johnson's Plan to Dissolve the British Parliament by October 14th
British Queen Elizabeth II has endorsed British Prime Minister Boris Johnson's plan to suspend the parliament for nearly a month, according to a statement from the Queen's official advisory body known as the Privy Council.
The statement confirms that, at the behest of Her Majesty, the council will suspend work no earlier than Monday, September 9th, and no later than Thursday, September 12th, to Monday, October 14th, 2019, BTA informs.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The VP of the European Parliament: Bulgaria has done its Homework for Schengen
- » Day 465 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv is Ready to start its Counteroffensive says Zelensky
- » At least 280 Dead and over 900 Injured in a Crash between Two Trains in India
- » Tragedy in India: At least 50 Dead and hundreds Injured after Train Crash
- » 700 NATO troops have arrived in Northern Kosovo
- » Day 464 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russia faces a Dilemma whether to Protect its Border or the Occupied Territories