Colombian Police Officers Found over 300 kg of Marijuana in a Coffin
Police in Colombia found 300 kg of marijuana in a coffin. The police officers were surprised when they found the drug during a routine inspection of a car in the northern Columbia department of Santander.
The driver of the hearse was detained. Years ago, Colombia was one of the marijuana growing centres before drug cartels turned to cocaine production.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 1 Tonne of Cocaine destined for Bulgaria was seized in Colombia
- » Bulgarian Prosecution accuses GDFOC of Unprecedented Pressure on the “Hemus” Investigation
- » Double Homicide in Varna
- » A 17-year-old Bulgarian was Killed in a Shootout in Copenhagen
- » "Information Service" for Green Certificates: We Repelled the biggest Cyber Attack in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Traffic Police Caught 30 Migrants on Trakia Highway near Sliven