Brazil is Open to Accept Aid For Fires in the Amazon
Brazil is open to receive financial assistance from organizations and foreign countries to fight the fires in the Amazon.
This was announced by a government spokesman after the Brazilian authorities had earlier rejected the G7 proposal. The condition, however, is for Brazil to decide for itself how to use the funds.
Meanwhile, drone photos revealed the extent of damage in the Brazilian part of the Amazon. The shots angered many people around the world. Against the backdrop of the environmental crisis, a commission in the Brazilian Congress approved changes that would allow industrial agriculture in protected areas in the Amazon.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Chunks of Chinese Rocket Threaten to Fall to Earth
- » The Best Mountain Resorts to Visit Around the World
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Easter Comes with Summer Sunshine
- » Saharan Dust Will Cover Greece, Bulgaria over Easter
- » Young Families in Rural Bulgarian Communities Embrace Sustainable Farming
- » Prince William Joins Celebrity Calls Urging More Efforts in Climate Fight