Sofia Municipality Will Impose BGN 185 Thousand Fine for Poor Quality Repairs in Sofia
Sofia Municipality fines contractor in downtown Sofia. A sanction of BGN 185 610 is imposed because of poor quality work in the so-called Zone 4. This was said by the Deputy Transport Mayor Doncho Barbalov.
The first stage of Zone 4 includes Moskovska Street (from GS Rakovski Street to Dunav Street), St. Kliment Ohridski Garden, including a sidewalk along V. Levski Blvd. to the stop of the trolls in front of the Academy of Arts and the Crystal Garden.
The second stage involves the space between Rakovski Street, Moskovska Street, V. Levski Square, V. Levski Blvd., Tsar Osvoboditel Blvd., Narodno Sabranie Square and the " September 6 ".
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Attendance in Person at Most Universities in Bulgaria
- » Volcano Erupts on Spain's Canary Island, Population Evacuated
- » So far, 1,627,049 People Have Been Counted by Filling in the Electronic Card
- » How Many are the Side Effects of Vaccines in the EU and the US?
- » Antivaxxers Attack Team of Mobile Vacination Site in Varna, Health Minister Condemns Act
- » Prof Vitanov: Peak of Forth Covid-19 Wave in Bulgaria Falls on October, Sofia is in Red Zone on Morbidity Map on