GERB Signed an Agreement with the UDF For General Participation in the Local Elections
The Prime Minister and GERB leader Boyko Borissov signed a pre-election agreement for general participation in the local elections with the Union of Democratic Forces. This happened at the GERB headquarters at an event for which no media was invited. The signing of the agreement took place in the presence of Sofia Mayor Yordanka Fandakova.
Prime Minister Borisov predicts "mean" elections in the capital, he said.
According to Yordanka Fandakova, the union of the new and the old right political wing is not only necessary but also very important.
The agreement is not central and national, said UDF leader Rumen Hristov, expressing hopes together with GERB to reach an agreement for the large municipalities in Bulgaria, which are also significant such as Sofia, Plovdiv, Varna, Burgas and Stara Zagora.
"The right political wing governs better and must continue to govern not only Bulgaria but also the municipalities," said Rumen Hristov.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Budget 2021: National Health Insurance Fund Wil have BGN 5,3 Billion
- » Bulgarian Lawmakers Vote Final Parameters of Budget 2021
- » Extraordinary Measures: Bulgaria Proposes Lockdown, Closes Schools, Restaurants, Malls
- » Sofia Ranks 13th by Air Pollution in the World
- » First Snow Will Fall over Bulgaria on 21 November
- » Bulgaria: BSP Proposes Progressive Income Tax and 10% Tax Rate for Incomes up to BGN 3,900