Grigor Dimitrov Started with a Victory at the US Open
The Bulgarian showed strong character and he won the duel against the Italian Andreas Seppi.
Grigor Dimitrov won the match against Italian Andreas Seppi, in the first round of the US Open with 6: 1, 6: 7 (2), 6: 4, 6: 3 in 2 hours and 47 minutes of play. The Bulgarian showed strong character and deservedly won, writes Gong.Bg.
He managed to score 68% of the first and 44% of his second service. Dimitrov also completed 7 of the 21 break points.
This is the 9th appearance for Grigor in the US Open, where he has eight wins and eight losses.
Grigor Dimitrov will have Croatia's Borna Coric in the next round, who beat Evgeny Evgenyevich Donskoy with 7: 6 (7), 6: 3, 6: 0 in 1 hour and 55 minutes of play.
Up to this point, Grigor Dimitrov had never met Andreas Seppi.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » San Remo Music Festival and Ibrahimovic Crazy Week – Four Trips and 1,162 km travelled
- » Audi FIS Ski World Cup Bansko 2021 Starts Today
- » Tiger Woods Had Surgery after Serious Car Crash
- » Three Top Bulgarian Swimmers Fail Doping Test, Caught Taking Stanozolol
- » Bulgarian Basketball Team Made it For European Championship
- » AO: Daniil Medvedev beats Stefanos Tsitsipas to Face Novak Djokovic