Early Elections in Kosovo on 6 October
Kosovo will hold snap elections on October 6th, the president's cabinet announced today after lawmakers voted last week to dissolve parliament following the departure of the prime minister, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
President Hashim Thaçi "decided today to call early elections ... and set a date for Sunday, October 6, 2019," a statement from the president's office said.
Kosovo’s Central Election Commission has been instructed to take all necessary steps to organise elections for the Assembly of the Republic of Kosovo, in accordance with this decision and the legislation in force,” states Thaçi’s decision issued earlier today that dissolved the Kosovo Assembly, writes europeanwesternbalkans.com
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov: The Disinformation of Kremlin is a huge problem for the whole of Europe
- » Bulgaria’s President handed over the Second Mandate to WCC-DB and Demonstrated his Displeasure
- » Bulgaria’s Defense Minister: The Defensive Shield-23 Exercise achieved its Goals of assembling a Multinational Battalion
- » A special US envoy is coming to Bulgaria because of Disinformation
- » Radev with his First Comment on the Leaked Recordings: The Services do not belong to the President
- » "Democrats for a Strong Bulgaria": We will make every Possible Effort to broadcast a Regular Cabinet