London Gives £ 10m For Afforestation of the Amazon Forest
This was announced by British Prime Minister Boris Johnson, writes NOVA TV.
On the sidelines of the G7 summit in Biarritz, British Prime Minister Boris Johnson has announced that his country will allocate 10 million pounds for reforestation of the Amazon forest, BTA reports
Johnson made his statement shortly before the G7 leaders' session on the environment began.
The British Prime Minister also expressed confidence that the UK will host the next international climate conference to be held in 2020.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 15: Mostly Sunny Today
- » Inspection of the Bulgarian Minister of Agriculture Whether Unauthorized Plant Protection is being Used
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 14: Cool in the Morning. Warm in the Afternoon
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 13: Cloudy Windy Monday
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Warm and Windy Sunday
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Hot Weekend