The G-7 Will Help Fight the Big Fires in the Amazon
Leaders of seven largest economies agree to assist countries affected by disaster, writes NOVA TV.
World leaders at the G7 summit have agreed to help countries affected by the huge fires that devastate the Amazon rainforest in the fastest possible way. This was stated on Sunday by French President Emmanuel Macron.
"We have all agreed to help those countries that have been affected by the fires as quickly as possible," he told reporters at a summit in the southwestern French resort of Biarritz.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EC Warns Bulgaria of Non-compliance with he EU Regulations on Spring and Mineral Waters Trade
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Code Yellow for First Frosts in Many Regions
- » US Russian Top military Meet in Helsinki discuss Risk mitigation in Afghanistan after US Pullout
- » Sofia Wants EU to Take Bulgaria's Side in Dispute with North Macedonia
- » Bulgarian Interior Ministry Chief Secretary Confers on EU Funds Frauds with Europol CEO
- » Before the Election, GERB's Party Electorate is the Most Mobilized, According to Survey