The Samples for Legionnaires’ Disease Taken from the Hotel Where the British Tourists Have Stayed Are Negative
In relation with information of the British tabloid Mirror about two British tourists who had passed away from Legionnaires’ disease after staying at a hotel in Bulgaria, the Bulgarian Ministry of Health informs that the samples for Legionnaires’ disease taken from the hotel in Sunny Beach resort at the Bulgarian Black sea coast, where the British tourists were accommodated before the beginning of the summer tourist season, are negative, BNR reported.
The Ministry of Health notes that the hotels in Sunny Beach resort are subject to scheduled and unscheduled control and tests, including tests for Legionnaires’ disease.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Italy: Green Certificate Works
- » Bulgarian Prof. on Vaccines: People's Fear Depends on their IQ
- » Lack of Respirators: The World Bank is Ready to Help Bulgaria
- » 413 Million Doses of COVID-19 Vaccines have been Administered in the United States
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 3354 New Cases, 58 Have Died, 11,690 Newly Vaccinated in Last 24h
- » IN 2 DAYS: Over 40,000 People have been Vaccinated against COVID-19 in Bulgaria