NIMH: Extreme Fire Danger Level for 14 Bulgarian Regions
An extreme fire danger rating is in place for 14 Bulgarian regions, said the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH).
The warning applies to parts of the regions of Vratsa, Pleven, Lovech, Veliko Tarnovo, Ruse, Silistra, Dobrich, Varna, Burgas, Sliven, Yambol, Stara Zagora, Pazardzhik and Blagoevgrad. With the extreme danger level, fast-spreading fierce fires, including crown fires, are possible.
For most of the country, a warning for very high fire danger has been issued. This level of danger indicates potential of serious fires with partial or full involvement of tree crowns.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Hot Weekend
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 10: Mostly Sunny Today, Temperatures Up to 34 Degrees
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 9: Sunny and Hot, Temperatures Up to 33 Degrees
- » Bulgaria: 3-Year-Old Bear Found Dead Near Velingrad
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 8: Mostly Sunny Today, Temperatures up to 29 Degrees
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 7: Cloudy and Rainy Today