More Than Half of Britons Want a Referendum on the Brexit Agreement
52% believe that if a deal is reached, it should be voted on by a poll.
More than half of Britons support the idea of a possible Brexit final referendum. This shows a poll presented on Wednesday, BTA reports.
52% of those polled believe that if a deal is to be reached, it must be voted in a referendum, 29% are opposed and 19% have no opinion, according to a poll by the sociological agency Kantor.
According to the same survey, the ruling Conservatives have a significant lead over the opposition Labor Party in terms of voter support - 42% compared to 28%.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » France Introduces New Measures: Covid Passport to enter Cinemas, Museums, Matches
- » EC Annual Report on Bulgaria: Unlimited Powers of Prosecutor General Is still Issue
- » Europe Remains Suspicious about Electronic Cigarettes
- » EU Reveales Target for Green Deal by 2030
- » Thousands of Anti-Vaccine Demonstrators Protested in Greece
- » New Covid Restrictions in Greece