Fine Dust From Africa Passes Over Bulgaria
The dust will be most significant on Wednesday.
In the coming days, the low atmospheric layers above the country will be saturated with fine dust from the African deserts, according to a forecast by the University of Athens. The concentration will not be large, in its maximum phase it will reach about 10 micrograms per cubic meter.
The dust will be most significant on Wednesday, when the cloud will cover almost the entire country. The dust pollution will be withdrawn towards the end of the working week and the beginning of the weekend.
Such dust concentrations from Africa in the atmosphere over Europe are traditional phenomena when warm air invades from the south. Usually they do not affect health, but they can cause muddy rainfall. In any case, we expect yellow dust on the balconies and cars.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: 118 Snow Plows Work the Roads in Sofia
- » More than 18 Thousand cubic meters of Illegal Logging in Bulgaria was Established in 2022
- » Bulgaria: The Snow caused Problems in Mountain Passes, Yellow Code for Heavy Rain in 11 Regions
- » Bulgaria: Drive your Cars prepared for Winter Conditions
- » Bulgaria: Orange Code for Snow in 4 Regions for Tomorrow
- » Weather in Bulgaria will be mostly Cloudy, almost No Precipitation