Bulgaria's Energy Minister to Announce the Candidates for Strategic Investor for Belene NPP
Energy Minister Temenuzhka Petkova will announce the candidates for strategic investor for Belene NPP, NOVA TV reported.
The selection procedure began on 22 May. On Monday, it became clear that Rosatom had submitted an application to participate in the construction. The request of the Russian company was accepted by the Bulgarian NEC, Rosatom reported. According to Russian media, the construction of the plant is not possible without their company because it is a designer and manufacturer of the Belene reactor. Applications were also submitted by Korean and Chinese companies.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » "Bulgargaz" offers Gas with another 3% down
- » Bulgarian Grain Producers begin three days of Protest Action
- » Bulgaria, Greece and Italy bought Gas from Azerbaijan for 1.6 Billion Euros in January
- » Bulgaria will sign Agreements with the US and France for the Construction of 4 Nuclear Units at the sites in Kozloduy and Belene
- » Bulgarian iGaming Industry enjoying American Expansion
- » Bulgarian-Turkish Business Forum brought Together over 300 Businesses and Organizations in Burgas