Bulgaria's Energy Minister to Announce the Candidates for Strategic Investor for Belene NPP
Energy Minister Temenuzhka Petkova will announce the candidates for strategic investor for Belene NPP, NOVA TV reported.
The selection procedure began on 22 May. On Monday, it became clear that Rosatom had submitted an application to participate in the construction. The request of the Russian company was accepted by the Bulgarian NEC, Rosatom reported. According to Russian media, the construction of the plant is not possible without their company because it is a designer and manufacturer of the Belene reactor. Applications were also submitted by Korean and Chinese companies.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov Insists Minister of Health to Be More Clearer About Wearing Masks Outdoor
- » Bulgaria's President Rument Radev PCR Test is Negative
- » PR Leaders Hill Knowlton Strategies and M3 Communications Group Inc Celebrate 20 Years of Partnership
- » Ukraine's Naftogaz Supports Expansion of US Sanctions Against Nord Stream 2 Gas Pipeline
- » Education Minister of Bulgaria: No Masks in the Classrooms, Schools Will Close If 20% of Students Are Sick
- » Bulgaria: Second University Goes To Remote Learning