A World War II Bomb Was Discovered near Kremlin
The dangerous find was found in the construction work on the slope of the Mysterious Garden
"A World War II bomb was discovered and defused in the Kremlin, causing the activities of archaeologists and journalists in the large Kremlin garden to be halted," Kremlin commander Sergei Khlebnikov told media today, TASS and BTA quoted.
"An air bomb was discovered, most likely since World War II," he said, adding, "It's a non-explosive bomb covered by a thick layer of earth."
The dangerous find was discovered during construction works. The bomb had been taken out of the Kremlin complex and "will be liquidated.”, Euronews reported.
A spokesman for Vladimir Putin said the incident did not affect the president's work schedule.
- » Nearly 110,000 Bulgarians Returned to their Home Country since Beginning of Quarantine
- » The COVID-19 Death Toll has Exceeded 29,000 Globally
- » Countries Supporting a Common Alliance against the Coronavirus Make Up 57% of the Euro Area's GDP
- » The Pandemic is Growing: 25,035 Have Died in 176 Countries Worldwide
- » The Number of Coronavirus Infected in Iran has Exceeded 30,000
- » Boris Johnson Tested Positive for COVID-19