Earthquake in Vrancea
Its epicentre wass 14 km from Nerezhu.
An earthquake with 3.7 magnitude on the Richter scale was felt in Vrancea. The earthquake occurred at 20.17 local time. This is reported by the Geophysical Institute of BAS.
Its epicentre is 14 kilometers from Nerezhu and 141 kilometers from Bucharest. The earthquake was 138 kilometers deep.
There are currently no data on casualties and material damage.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Poachers Killed One of the Rarest Birds in Bulgaria
- » Two People Have Been Infected With COVID-19 by a Mink
- » Bulgarian State Railways Signed a Contract with Siemens
- » Lake Varna: Tons of Dead Fish at the Shore, What is the Reason?
- » The Sun Has Not Been This Quiet Since the Ice Age
- » Emergency Declared in Michigan - Two Dams Have Breached