Turkish Stream Reception Terminal Completed 95%
The construction of the receiving terminal for the Turkish Stream Offshore Pipeline reached 95% of the total volume of work.
This is stated in the message of the project company South Stream Transport BV, which is engaged in the construction of the highway.
A reception terminal is being built near the village of Kiyikey in the Thrace region in western Turkey.
Earlier, Russian leader Vladimir Putin at a press conference with Serbian President Alexander Vučić noted Moscow’s readiness to extend the Turkish Stream through Europe, tellerreport.com reported.
"The whole set of events goes on schedule. The start of the gas transportation is planned by the end of 2019, " the notice said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Bulgarian Parliament decided: Free Textbooks for Students from Grades 1 to 12
- » Bulgaria: A Disco on the Northern Beach in Burgas Burned Down
- » More than 18 Thousand cubic meters of Illegal Logging in Bulgaria was Established in 2022
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 47 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria: The Snow caused Problems in Mountain Passes, Yellow Code for Heavy Rain in 11 Regions
- » Bulgaria: Partial State of Emergency has been Declared in the Karlovo villages of Karavelovo and Bogdan