Thirty-five Bulgarians Cannot Fly out of Frankfurt
Thirty-five Bulgarians are at Frankfurt Airport after failing to depart a regular Wizz Air flight at 3.10pm.
They claim that the airline and the airport authorities are to blame for the delay, which has preceded the situation, and for now, Wizz Air refuses to provide them with new tickets for a future flight to their homeland.
Bulgarians fear they will have to spend the night in Frankfurt, and some of them do not have the money for these extra costs.
There are young children and patients in the group who are not well.
- » Tourists Will Pay a Tax for a Hotel Stay in Turkey
- » 4 not so Popular Ski Runs in Bulgaria
- » Wizz Air Recognized as the Best Low Cost Airline in Bulgaria and the Most Preferred Passenger Choice for the Third Consecutive Year
- » Four Children Will Travel to their Dream City with Turkish Airlines
- » Lufthansa Employees Have Canceled the 24-Hour Strike Planned for Today
- » The Number of Inbound Trips to China Is Constantly Growing