25 Members of Drug Gang are Internationally Wanted
25 people from a disrupted drug trafficking group and their leader Radmil Ranov, have been circulated as internationally wanted. European arrest warrants have been issued for them. The group forced dealers to sell drugs on their behalf, reports BNT.
The group was disrupted by the police last week. Large quantities of cocaine, ecstasy, and amphetamines were found in drug stores in Sofia. Eight people were detained.
Dimitar Petrov, the Head of the Specialised Prosecutor's Office said that 32 people were accused, 7 of which were detained.
Two of the detainees were responsible for their own production of marijuana. One greenhouse was identified opposite the 73rd school in Sofia and the other one was found in Rousse with 1,500 plants.
The group has been supplying drugs to partners across the country.
A regional dealer network was established in Sofia. Some of the group members were responsible for the sales in night clubs.
- » Police Took Down a Drug Trafficking Network in Europe, 11 Arrested
- » Pirates Abducted 19 Members of a Greek Tanker
- » Polish Customs Officers Seized Cocaine for Half a Billion Euro in Poland
- » Computer Scammers Have Stolen Tens of Millions from over 47 Companies Worldwide
- » Six Romanians Were Accused of Raping their Own Children
- » Europol Has Shut Down over 30,000 Web Pages for Intellectual Property Infringement