Montenegro Bans the Smoking Indoors
Montenegro's law to restrict the use of tobacco products, which will ban smoking indoors, comes into force tomorrow, with fines of up to € 20,000 for violators.
A law banning the use of tobacco products in public areas, excluding casinos, was unanimously adopted on July 31st.
The new law does not allow smoking in any premises or areas where food and drinks are consumed.
- » Code Yellow Warning for Strong Winds Issued for 24 Bulgarian Regions
- » Weather Forecast: Drop in Temperatures, we can Expect Rain and Snow
- » CONFIRMED: First Case of Coronavirus in Romania
- » Five People were Killed in a Fire in a Building in the French City of Strasbourg
- » The Government Plane Evacuated 20 Bulgarian Students from Italy
- » Prof. Ventsislav Mutafchiiski: There aren't any Confirmed Cases of Coronavirus yet