Fire at a Pennsylvania Day Care Center Kills 5 Children
Five children were killed in a fire at a children's center in the US state of Pennsylvania, the Associated Press reported.
The fire broke out in the town of Erie, BTA reported. The victims were between 8 months to roughly 8 years old, a local fire department spokesman said.
The fire also injured two other people - a woman who lived on the site and was reported to be the owner of the children's centre and a neighbour.
So far, the causes of the incident are unclear. An investigation is underway.
- » Five People were Killed in a Fire in a Building in the French City of Strasbourg
- » Three Children Killed in Gas Explosion in Northern Macedonia
- » A Tram Hit a Child in Sofia
- » Train with 160 Passengers Aboard Derails in Australia
- » 5 People Died in a Russian Hotel after it was Flooded with Boiling Water (VIDEO)
- » At least 57 were Killed in Avalanches in Pakistan