Hackers Shot Down an Unmanned U.S. Military Aircraft near Baghdad
An U.S. Army reconnaissance drone was shot down north of the Iraqi capital after a hacker attack. This was suggested today by the Iraqi Burasa News Agency, quoted by TASS.
It is reported that the drone had board number 52187. It is not seriously damaged. This fact, according to the agency, indicates that the drone may have been electronically intercepted and aimed at landing firmly on the ground. The plane was handed over to the Iraqi security forces, BTA reported.
A photo of the drone is also displayed on the Burasa News site, showing that it lies on flat terrain with damaged hind wings.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 580 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russia hits Izmail
- » More than 200 people were Injured in an Explosion at a Gas Station in Nagorno-Karabakh
- » Day 579 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv has received American Abrams Tanks
- » France to phase out coal by 2027
- » France will End its Military Presence in Niger and Bring Back its Ambassador
- » Three Serbs were Killed in Kosovo, Two others were Wounded