First Case of West Nile Fever in Bulgaria
The first case of West Nile fever in Bulgaria this year was reported in Montana. A 60-year-old woman with brain inflammation fell ill. The information was confirmed to the Bulgarian National Television by Prof. Dr. Todor Kantardzhiev, Director of the National Center for Infectious and Parasitic Diseases.
- » The BFSA Stopped the Import of Pepper and Pomegranate with Pesticides from Turkey
- » British Scientists Accidentally Made a Breakthrough and May Have Found a Cure for Cancer
- » The First Case of a Coronavirus in Taiwan
- » Bulgarian Food Agency Banned 50 Tonnes of Salmonella-Contaminated Poultry Meat
- » First Case of the New Coronavirus in Australia - All Travelers from China are being Checked
- » First Case of the Deadly Virus in China Confirmed in South Korea