First Case of West Nile Fever in Bulgaria
The first case of West Nile fever in Bulgaria this year was reported in Montana. A 60-year-old woman with brain inflammation fell ill. The information was confirmed to the Bulgarian National Television by Prof. Dr. Todor Kantardzhiev, Director of the National Center for Infectious and Parasitic Diseases.
- » 1292 Schools throughout Bulgaria are Empty due to the Flu
- » See How You Can Track Where the Coronavirus Spreads in Real Time
- » Fourth Bulgarian is Located in the Heart of the Coronavirus Epidemic - Wuhan
- » BNR: Flu Epidemic Declared in One-Third of Bulgaria
- » Over 1000 Bulgarian Women Bulgaria Suffer Diagnosed with Cervical Cancer Annually
- » Flu Epidemic throughout Bulgaria