Sofia Municipality Will Give Free Mineral Water Bottles Due to the High Temperatures
From 14:00 today, in connection with the high summer temperatures, the SofiaMunicipality organizes the distribution of mineral water. This will happen at four points - in the square space at the temple "Sveta Nedelya'', ''Orlov Most'' (''Eagle Bridge'') - near Ariana Lake, in front of the National Palace of Culture and Slaveikov Square.
The initiative is part of the annual campaign to provide water to citizens during the hot summer months.
The water will be handed over by municipal officials.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: New Cases Are Growing, Restaurants Open on March 1
- » Bulgaria’s Health Minister: We Cannot Make Plans for Further Vaccination Before Vaccines Are Provided
- » Bulgaria: Marijuana Farm Found in Lukovit, Three Men Arrested
- » Anti-Vaxxers in Israel Fear Exclusion as Economy Reboots
- » Bulgaria: Pandemic Limits Access to Treatment for Cardio Patients
- » UK Downgrades Covid Alert Level as Number of New Cases Decreases