Sofia Municipality Will Give Free Mineral Water Bottles Due to the High Temperatures
From 14:00 today, in connection with the high summer temperatures, the SofiaMunicipality organizes the distribution of mineral water. This will happen at four points - in the square space at the temple "Sveta Nedelya'', ''Orlov Most'' (''Eagle Bridge'') - near Ariana Lake, in front of the National Palace of Culture and Slaveikov Square.
The initiative is part of the annual campaign to provide water to citizens during the hot summer months.
The water will be handed over by municipal officials.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 travel insurance becoming a vacation staple
- » Bulgarian Professor: We are on the Edge with the Third Wave
- » After Referendum Switzerland Bans Face Covering
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Nearly 500 Patiens in Intensive Care Units
- » Unruly Passenger Forces French Airplane to Land in Sofia
- » Covid-19: All hospitals in Sofia Suspend Scheduled non-urgent Admissions and Surgical Procedures