Facebook Is About to Change the Names of Instagram and WhatsApp
The most influential social network in the world -Facebook, will change the names of Instagram and WhatsApp. This was announced by Burt Thompson, a spokesman for the platform, Focus writes, citing The Wall Street Journal.
"We think that if these apps are ours, this should be a good idea," he said. According to him, the name of the two applications will be changed everywhere, including on Google Play and the Apple store. However, the smartphone's home screen will retain the current application images.
"We want to be clearer about the products and services that are part of Facebook,” a spokesperson told The Information.
The new branding of the apps will be "Instagram from Facebook," and "WhatsApp from Facebook."
Mark Zuckerberg's company bought Instagram in 2012 and WhatsApp in 2014.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Average Salary in Bulgaria is BGN 1,730 (EUR 884) in the Second Quarter of 2022
- » Mayor Fandakova: The Heating Season for Sofia Residents will be Ensured
- » Bulgaria’s Tourism Ministry is launching a large-scale Advertising Campaign to Attract Tourists
- » Germany to Reduce Heating in Public Buildings to 19 Degrees
- » Bulgarian Energy Minister: On October 1, Gas will flow through the Interconnector from Greece
- » Bulgaria's Energy Commission Confirmed the Rise of Natural Gas Prices by 60%