MFA: No Data For Injured Bulgarian Citizens in Dayton Shooting
There are no reports of injured Bulgarian citizens in the shooting in Dayton, Ohio, according to the Foreign Ministry.
From there, they also inform that the Bulgarian Consulate General in Chicago is in constant contact with local authorities.
The report said nine people were killed in the Dayton shooting and 26 others were injured.
Our foreign ministry assures us that our compatriots can contact our Consulate General in Chicago if they need assistance.
- » PM Borissov: It is Most Important to Protect our Medical Professionals, They Will Receive Bonus Remuneration
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor