MFA: No Data For Injured Bulgarian Citizens in Dayton Shooting
There are no reports of injured Bulgarian citizens in the shooting in Dayton, Ohio, according to the Foreign Ministry.
From there, they also inform that the Bulgarian Consulate General in Chicago is in constant contact with local authorities.
The report said nine people were killed in the Dayton shooting and 26 others were injured.
Our foreign ministry assures us that our compatriots can contact our Consulate General in Chicago if they need assistance.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: MRF Will Not Support GERB for New Constitution and Grand National Assembly
- » Bulgaria: Chairman of Information Services - 4 Months is the Delivery of Voting Machines
- » Upholding the independence of the Bulgarian Prosecutor's Office: National Meeting on Monday
- » Emergency Epidemic Situation in Bulgaria Is Extended until August 31
- » Bulgaria: The Government Will Announce New Social Measures
- » Bulgaria: The National Assembly Accepted the Changes in the Cabinet