Increase in the Thefts at the Seaside
The most frequent are the thefts in Varna, Burgas and Dobrich regions, NOVA TV reported.
At the height of summer, thefts at the seaside increase. Since the beginning of the year, over 3,500 thefts have occurred in the Varna, Burgas and Dobrich regions.
In June and July alone, personal property encroachments in the Varna region are 456, in Burgas - 441, and in Dobrich - 83.
Different things are the object of theft, but most often, bicycles.
Since the beginning of this year, bicycles wheels have been stolen in Varna. For comparison, they were 171 throughout the previous year.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: What are the Versions about the Explosion at "Arsenal" Weapons Factory
- » Bulgaria: More Free Wi-Fi Zones in Sofia’s Parks
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Nearly 1,000 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Why Emigrating to Ireland from Elsewhere in the EU makes sense
- » The Court in Strasbourg: Bulgaria to Pay 109,000 Euros to the Roma expelled from Vojvodinovo
- » Bulgaria: Possibility of Secondary Explosion at “Arsenal” Weapons Factory, 2 Women are still Missing